Body of Christ Ministries
Winter Garden, FL 34778
We have decided that teaching the Gospel without demonstrating the Gospel is not enough. Good preaching, good doctrine, and being good people is not enough.
We have decided that having a good church club is not enough, good fellowship is not enough, and just being a member of that club is not enough.
We have decided that having good Bible studies is good, but not good enough, that just making it to heaven is not our goal, and that knowing about God without truly knowing and experiencing God is meaningless.
We have decided that having good programs is not enough; that change without transformation is intolerable, and that staying the same is not an option.
We have decided that gifting without character is futile.
We have decided that singing songs without worshiping is shallow and having meetings without God showing up is pointless.
We have decided that having faith without works is not enough and having works without love is not acceptable - that our function comes out of our relationship first with the Father and second with each other.
We have decided that reading about the book of Acts without living the book of Acts is unthinkable.
We have decided that confident faith is good and bold faith is better.
We have decided that hearing about the Holy Spirit without experiencing Him is silly, that believing in
His presence without seeing It manifested in signs and wonders is hypocrisy, that believing in healing without seeing people healed is absurd, and that believing in deliverance without people being delivered is absolutely ridiculous.
We have decided to be Holy Spirit filled, Holy Spirit led, and Holy Spirit empowered - anything less doesn't work for us.
We have decided to be the ones telling the stories of God's power - not the ones hearing about them.
We have decided that living saved, but not supernatural is living below our privilege and short of what Christ died for.
We have decided that we are a battle ship not a cruise ship, an army, not an audience; Special forces not spectators, missionaries not club members.
We have decided to value both pioneers and settlers - pioneers to expand our territory and settlers to build on those territories - but we are not squatters - people who take up space others have fought for without improving it.
We have decided to be infectious instead of innocuous, contagious instead of quarantined, deadly instead of benign.
We have decided to be radical lovers and outrageous givers.
We have decided that it is better to fail while reaching for the impossible that God has planned for us than succeed settling for less.
We have decided that nothing short of His Kingdom come, His will be done in our world as it is in Heaven will satisfy.
We have decided that we will not be satisfied until our world freaks out and cries out "Those who have turned the world upside down have come here too."
1) We believe that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit of God, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative work of God.
2) We believe that the one triune God exists eternally in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted by satan, the god of this world, and fell. Because of Adam's sin, all men have guilt imputed, are totally depraved, and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
4) We believe that Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, died vicariously, she His blood as man's substitionary sacrifice, rose bodily, and ascended to heaven, where He is presently exalted at the Father's right hand.
5) We believe that salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
6) We believe that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.
7) We believe that the saved will be raised to everlasting life and blessednes in heaven, and that the unsaved will be raised to everlasting and conscious punishment in Hell.
8) We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptised by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
9) We believe that Jesus Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every person.
What Body of Christ Ministries Believes & Goals